Tomeguin Garden of Kissimmee
Tomeguin Garden Assisted Living is committed to providing the very best in personal care and security for residents and their families. Our three-bedroom State licensed facility allows us to provide personalized care in a home-like environment. Unlike many of the large retirement home or community facilities, our intimate home provides individual care and supervision that allow our residents the freedom to continue to make personal choices and enjoy a peaceful home environment.
As a resident in our intimate home, your loved one will be provided 24/7 personal care, receive healthy home cooked meals, be able to participate in the number of activities and amenities offered at the home, as well as enjoy a private back yard with a beautiful lake view. We’re guaranteed your loved one will feel like they are in their own home. We are dedicated to resident care and quality of life, offering only what we would expect for our own family.
Tomeguin Garden is licensed in the state of Florida and our trained staff is dedicated to the highest quality of service.
Tomeguin Garden Hours of Operation:
- General Hours – 9AM – 9PM
- Day Care Hours – 6AM – 6PM
- Resident Family Always Welcome
- 24/7 Availability
About Tomeguin Garden Residence:
- Located in Kissimmee, Florida
- Three Bedroom, Two Bath Private Residence
- Swimming Pool and Enclosed Patio
- Fenced Backyard with Lake View
- Wheelchair Accessible Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Television and Wireless Internet
- Full Kitchen, Dining, and Laundry Amenities
- Fire and Paramedic Station within 3 Miles